Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Milestone achieved

In my state of utter exhaustion, I need to find motivational tools to keep me going. One of these tools is an account of my mileage since I started. I have just reached a milestone, and there are many more to come, which has perked me up a bit, I just passed 500km over the past 6 weeks. If you wish to keep track of this too, there is a tab on the side of my blog which I will update weekly.
Other motivations of mine are the people who support me. It's great to see how many of my friends and interested people are reading my blog and 'liking' my facebook page. I truly appreciate it and thanks for keeping me going.
It has been an awesome year for sport as we saw London host the 2012 Olympic Games. I was inspired by my old crew mates from my time at TuksRowing, James Thompson, Matt Brittain, John Smith aka 'Bean' and Lawrence Ndlovu. These boys took Dorney Lake by storm winning the LM4- (lightweight mens four) and then went on to RSA team of the year, Well done boys.

No comments:

Post a Comment